Chili

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does chili have beans in it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like beans in mine. I put salsa and diced tomatoes in mine too. I put all kinds of garbage in mine: deer meat, bison, Blue & Gold sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, garlic. :blahblah: I also eat mine with Jiffy cornbread and pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese.

My daughter asked for my recipe one day and I told her that I've never made it the same way twice.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chili.jpg

Grew up with kidney beans in chili and that's the way I've always made mine.......cornbread seems to be popular with some folks with chili but I like mine with saltine crackers.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I like beans in mine. I put salsa and diced tomatoes in mine too. I put all kinds of garbage in mine: deer meat, bison, Blue & Gold sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, garlic. :blahblah: I also eat mine with Jiffy cornbread and pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese.

My daughter asked for my recipe one day and I told her that I've never made it the same way twice.
Even if I prepare mine the same way each time, it seems to turn out slightly different.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And... now I desperately want to try @Glock 'em down 's chili!

I've had lots of compliments on it. Next time you're down south, gimmie a shout. I don't hunt but my son in law keeps me hooked up with deer meat this time of year, so I'll be cookin' up a batch real soon. :rubhands:

Oh, and I forgot to mention...the beef I use is fresh beef from my local butcher, not store bought from who knows where.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom