Cimarron county Antelope hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know how to get permission in Cimarron county from landowners to Antelope hunt? My wife drew a doe tag sept 6th-17th. I'd be willing to pay for hunting if there are descent numbers of antelope. Thanks Ryan

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure you show up the day before the season to scout and be ready to do a lot of driving. Eat at the local diner in Boise City. Can pick up good info there. Have her practice at longer ranges too. Those does are spooky. The bucks are dumber than rocks.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ryan85 let me first say welcome to okshooters it is a great place with a bunch a great guys.This may sound bad to some but I just don't understand why somebody would apply for a tag and don't have permission to hunt anywhere. What if they don't find a place? It is a tag wasted that somebody could of had a chance to draw that does have permission. That being said I hope you find a place and wish your wife success.

ryan85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. It is greatly appreciated. Have any of you ever purchased a landowner permit from a landowner? If so what do they normally charge? Thanks Again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom