Classic Broncos??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.photobucket.com_albums_v380_GonHuntin_Bronco_IMGP3362.jpg

Owned this first year Bronco for over 25 years, had 76K original miles when I sold it.......it went to ICON in Ca. to become one of their custom Broncos (http://www.icon4x4.com/overview/br/models).......

Cool story. I guess the only way it could get better is if they sent it back to you when they were done. They build nice Bronc's that's for sure. Don't know if one could justify $130K for them, but nice.

Be awesome if you could get some pics of your rig when they are done.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be taking it back to 71' Ford Mallard green, as it was when it came out of the oven, like this one.
[Broken External Image]

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1977 in my garage, also a member at classicbroncos.com, where I believe the OP is also a member. At least the name sounds familiar.

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a mustang thread.....so, why not a Classic Bronco thread?

How many OSA members own a Classic Bronco - 66-77'?
How many OSA members have previously owned a Classic Bronco?
How many OSA members want to own a Classic Bronco?

Sorry.....78 and new Broncos don't count.

This is my 76. Lots of blood, sweat and tears in this one. I've owned up to 6 of these at one time and have owned approximately 12 of them over the years. This one is my favorite and will more than likely be with me till the end.

Dalejbrass that is one of the best looking original bronco's I've ever seen. Congrats on an outstanding build!
I've got my eye on a late 60's project bronco running around Altus.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those early broncos are very nice. Does my '72 First Gen K5 count? Not a mall crawler but still quite nice. I'm actually a member over at CB too but haven't been on in awhile.
Wish I could post pics of it. Edit, that it in my avatar.
<<<<<<<<

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Those early broncos are very nice. Does my '72 First Gen K5 count? Not a mall crawler but still quite nice. I'm actually a member over at CB too but haven't been on in awhile.
Wish I could post pics of it. Edit, that it in my avatar.
<<<<<<<<

Did you really just mention a K5 in an EB thread!!! Jk, I can't see a whole lot a your K5 in the pic, looks nice though............rock rash in the avitar?

Latest posts

Top Bottom