Close outdoor range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice for the Oklahoma County Sheriff Office to make money by opening it's range on 36th street to the pubic. I emailed them and asked but the said liability issues. **** I would sign a waiver to shoot there. I won't sue them if I get shot ...

Would anyone else shoot there since it's so close???

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not designed in layout or any other way for public use. It’s designed for coordinated courses of fire with tight range control.

It would be a terrible public range and no fun. I’ve put lots of lead in it’s berms.

It would cost a lot of money to get it configured for public range use.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not designed in layout or any other way for public use. It’s designed for coordinated courses of fire with tight range control.

It would be a terrible public range and no fun. I’ve put lots of lead in it’s berms.

It would cost a lot of money to get it configured for public range use.
Bummer....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice for the Oklahoma County Sheriff Office to make money by opening it's range on 36th street to the pubic. I emailed them and asked but the said liability issues. **** I would sign a waiver to shoot there. I won't sue them if I get shot ...

Would anyone else shoot there since it's so close???
You need to look up all the videos of how many of our folks in blue cannot hit the broad side of a barn and stay the heck away from that range:bolt::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom