CMP Sale of M855/M856 5.56 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CMP auctions are nuts, period. If you're looking to correct your IHC, you should've snagged a correct stock when you bought yours, because the prices on those stocks are climbing with the upcoming release of CMP IHC's. Nice cartouched ones with clear channel markings are going for $400+ when they used to be half that :shocked:

Funny thing; when the WRA's first came out, I hired a fellow to do a hand-pick for me at the SS so I could get one with a nice WRA barrel. The one I got had a decent IHC stock on it :thumb:

The stock I have is a WWII springfield (I think/was told buy original owner). Came from CMP but was bought from an individual (friend of a friends dad kinda deal) that collected and shot service rifle competition. Would love a correct one but I am happy with how it is and not going to go overboard on correcting it unless i find a deal on it. It shoots great, was his "as-issued" comp rifle for few years, and has the lmr barrel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom