CNN Moron wants to take down Washington, Jefferson statues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cultural revolution.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me see if I've got this right.
The [majority] politicians are now bowing down to the minority peasants in order to stay politically acceptable to them in order to ensure that their political position remains without stigma. The will of the majority peasants no longer matter as the government has sold it's soul to the minority peasants, who now call the shots. :shocked:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me see if I've got this right.
The [majority] politicians are now bowing down to the minority peasants in order to stay politically acceptable to them in order to ensure that their political position remains without stigma. The will of the majority peasants no longer matter as the government has sold it's soul to the minority peasants, who now call the shots. :shocked:

That's correct. The majority want to make a living wage and have a safe environment for their kids. If they have that, they're not going to force the issue. It's a concept as old as the wheel itself. The squeaky one gets the grease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom