CoD: Black Ops "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just like the controllers better and how it was much cheaper when i bought it. Besides I don't need wireless or bluray junk. To each their own.

Very true man! Either way people are still gaming together anyway. It's all about having fun! Of course when i play, everyone else has fun kickin my a@#! I do get a few good shots every now and then tho. lol.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very true man! Either way people are still gaming together anyway. It's all about having fun! Of course when i play, everyone else has fun kickin my a@#! I do get a few good shots every now and then tho. lol.

Xbox Live and PSN are not together. If that's what you meant. If not, disregard. I wish Xbox Live players could play along side of PSN players.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Xbox Live and PSN are not together. If that's what you meant. If not, disregard. I wish Xbox Live players could play along side of PSN players.

lol. I know that. Just saying as long as people are playing then it's cool. It would be cool to have an area (in the interweb:hypnotize:) for XBL and PSN to play together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom