"Code Blue" to room 529?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, Jim. Glad things are working out now, both with regards to the hip and the heart. Wife and I will have to take some time to come visit you and your lovely bride. Let us know when would be a good time.

And yes, God was looking out for you. Gonna include you in our prayers.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God they got you fixed up. Having been in on those late-nite "Code Blue" calls more times than I can remember, I can also attest that much more often than not, the patient isn't posting on the internet forums a week later. Hang in there, buddy, and send a card to those folks who broke your ribs. ;)

Glad you're back!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy cow! Just goes to prove that you never really know, do you! If you're gonna' have a heart attack, good place to have it. Praying for a quick and complete recovery!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent. When I was in the hospital the whole month of Aug. I heard them call code Blue more than once.
I never asked what it meant but had a pretty good idea. I never got used to hearing that.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jim,

Very sorry that you're going through this right now. I'll be praying that you'll get well soon. Recovering from a joint replacement is hard enough without adding a heart attack recovery on top of it. I completely agree that someone was looking out for you considering the timing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom