Cold Steel Knives....Where to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any retail store in Oklahoma that caries a good selection of Cold Steel Knives or am I relegated to purchasing online. I really hate buying gear without holding it first....

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a particular model you are looking at let me know before you buy and I will see if I can save you some cash. I don't have any of the cold steel knives on hand but can get them pretty quick.

Interesting:

What would you charge for Cold Steel's Laredo Bowie model?

Where is your business located in Bethany? I work just a hop skip and a jump from there.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting:

What would you charge for Cold Steel's Laredo Bowie model?

Where is your business located in Bethany? I work just a hop skip and a jump from there.

home based right now. Once we start doing more business and find a good location we will open a shop in the area

for that model looks like it would be around 160+ tax - just an early guess

that is a rough estimate but gives you an idea.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
home based right now. Once we start doing more business and find a good location we will open a shop in the area

for that model looks like it would be around 160+ tax - just an early guess

that is a rough estimate but gives you an idea.

That's a darn good price for that knife IMO. Let me think on it a bit. How can I get a hold of you if I want to order one?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a darn good price for that knife IMO. Let me think on it a bit. How can I get a hold of you if I want to order one?

sending you a pm with info....When I go to order I can give you a solid quote but should be around there - I try to be competitive with any online shop as I don't have a lot of stock right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom