College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They still haven't figured out first halves. Fortunately, they have had a pretty good grip on second halves.
So true,
For them to go into halftime tied is a good thing. Hopefully they will figure it out and come out and score some points. Those missed field goals could come back to haunt us though.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe it has turned into a defensive game. But whatever keeps us in it.
I think its painfully obvious to most everyone now, OU is simply not that good and certainly have no business in the playoffs this year. So either everyone was very wrong about OU in the preseason or there is a culture problem in Norman. They certainly cant blame the recruiting. They are barely a top 10 team playing at their very best this year.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seven wins in a row, and their “not that good” ?

I know it’s fun to rag on OU, but good grief, it’s just a game and has no effect on the effects of climate change, vaccine mandates, or any of the other major horrors of life, so Let’s Go Brandon and enjoy life!

Latest posts

Top Bottom