College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just keep getting them. Boomer!!!

IMG_0454.jpeg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if someone told Sanders to take it down a notch. He was pure class on his Post Game congrats from NB and during his interview. Kudos to him and CU. They are going to shake up the conference
It’ll be interesting having CU back in the Big 12. It won’t surprise me if they are hit with some NCAA sanctions in the next couple of years.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting having CU back in the Big 12. It won’t surprise me if they are hit with some NCAA sanctions in the next couple of years.
I hope not, but it happens a lot when a program goes from dog **** to good to better.

That thought is still in the back of my head with KU too

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We just keep getting them. Boomer!!!

View attachment 408954

I've been following Danny Okoye from Tulsa NOAH for the last couple years, my son's team played him last year and will again this year in a non-district matchup. He's the number one recruit in the state, and from what I've seen in this years highlights, he's the laziest person on the field. I can't imagine any D1 recruiter wanting him. 6'4" 245, 4.6 40y. Deadlifts almost 800lbs.......when he's lined up as a receiver and the play isn't to his side, he just stands there. When he's lined up as an edge rusher, after his initial push and he sees that the play is going to the other side, he just stands there, zero pursuit. I don't get it lol. OU is on his short list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom