College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good game with a great goal line defense. I wouldn't get too cocky though. A few games left to be played this year and who knows what could happen. I'm pretty sure OU wouldn't want to play that game again. A good win after last year's massacre for sure.

You're right, anything could happen. We are just apparently lucky we didn't schedule South Alabama. They really trucked over you guys, so they HAVE to be an unranked juggernaut.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You're right, anything could happen. We are just apparently lucky we didn't schedule South Alabama. They really trucked over you guys, so they HAVE to be an unranked juggernaut.
Typical arrogant response. I see on Sat morning instead of posting something supporting OU before the big game you posted some BS news article from 2 weeks ago about an OSU player getting arrested for DUI. Your OSU hatred is evident and you're a perfect example of why many people consider some OU fans to be pathetic arrogant assholes. OU played a good game Saturday. I'm sure your ass was puckered after the Texas field goal.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I was curious after it was posted that osu won their game and wanted to look and see who they played and the score. Went on ESPN and couldn't find it. Then I realized they were showing the top 25 scores and highlights.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So, I was curious after it was posted that osu won their game and wanted to look and see who they played and the score. Went on ESPN and couldn't find it. Then I realized they were showing the top 25 scores and highlights.
Guys we know OSU has had a bad start to the year. I'm happy they won Friday. I'd suggest you focus on your team's success so far. Karma is a *****. As an OSU fan I am used to being disappointed but I'm still a fan. The chances of them beating OU this year are slim but oh how sweet that would be. Keep talking.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical arrogant response. I see on Sat morning instead of posting something supporting OU before the big game you posted some BS news article from 2 weeks ago about an OSU player getting arrested for DUI. Your OSU hatred is evident and you're a perfect example of why many people consider some OU fans to be pathetic arrogant assholes. OU played a good game Saturday. I'm sure your ass was puckered after the Texas field goal.

This is chit talking thread my triggered friend. I know you, like SO many pokes, can dish it out, but you cannot take it. I DO find it funny OSU has lowered it's standards to where they let a kid accused of multiple DUIs play. I also find your silence on the matter quite ironic.

I don't hate OSU, I just love torment some of their stupid fans. You see, there is a group of casual, emotional fans on both sides that run their mouth, but have a meltdown when they get a fraction of what they dish out. Typically, this involves those that probably never even stepped foot on campus for academic reasons. You see, if they did, they typically have a bit more respect (same with OU fans) for one another. Because if you were in Stillwater or Norman, you typically had friends that went to the opposing university.

You REALLY need to assess whether you can emotionally handle being in this thread this year. It's probably going to get worse for you. Of course you can always pull the deal where you tell everyone you're leaving and come back under a different screen name again.

Arrogant Azz over and out. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys we know OSU has had a bad start to the year. I'm happy they won Saturday. I'd suggest you focus on your team's success so far. Karma is a *****.

People were literally doing that, then you popped off about getting cocky. So which is it?

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is chit talking thread my triggered friend. I know you, like SO many pokes, can dish it out, but you cannot take it. I DO find it funny OSU has lowered its standards to where they let a kid accused of multiple DUIs play. I also find your silence on the matter quite ironic.

I don't hate OSU, I just love torment some of their stupid fans. You see, there is a group of casual, emotional fans on both sides that run their mouth, but have a meltdown when they get a fraction of what they dish out. Typically, this involves those that probably never even stepped foot on campus for academic reasons. You see, if they did, they typically have a bit more respect (same with OU fans) for one another. Because if you were in Stillwater or Norman, you typically had friends that went to the opposing university.

You REALLY need to assess whether you can emotionally handle being in this thread this year. It's probably going to get worse for you. Of course you can always pull the deal where you tell everyone you're leaving and come back under a different screen name again.

Arrogant Azz over and out. :D

There's a difference between smack talking and just being a dick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom