College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hey @JD8, same thoughts on this guy not being able to play tomorrow as you did on the OSU guy who got arrested earlier this year?

BREAKING: Jalil Farooq was arrested around 9 p.m. on Thursday after police pulled him over for having an expired paper tag. Officers also noted in the police report that he was driving erratically.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @JD8, same thoughts on this guy not being able to play tomorrow as you did on the OSU guy who got arrested earlier this year?

BREAKING: Jalil Farooq was arrested around 9 p.m. on Thursday after police pulled him over for having an expired paper tag. Officers also noted in the police report that he was driving erratically.

Expired paper tag + parking tickets???!!!......... he should've been executed on the spot... much less should he be allowed to play!!

I mean, he's an underachiever compared to your boy at OSU...... who had multiple DUIs and assaulted a police officer..... but hey..... we are working on that next level.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Expired paper tag + parking tickets???!!!......... he should've been executed on the spot... much less should he be allowed to play!!

I mean, he's an underachiever compared to your boy at OSU...... who had multiple DUIs and assaulted a police officer..... but hey..... we are working on that next level.
Is that a yes or a no? 😂 With all that money seems he should be able to register his vehicle and pay his tickets.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I had to go get another paper tag when I bought my last car. The bank even called me asking if I was still doing the deal. The dealership took right at 60 days to get the title paperwork to the bank. Meanwhile I'm driving a car and not having any payments on it.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I know I had to go get another paper tag when I bought my last car. The bank even called me asking if I was still doing the deal. The dealership took right at 60 days to get the title paperwork to the bank. Meanwhile I'm driving a car and not having any payments on it.
Bought a new car Sept 15 and got my tag Oct 4. I'm sure it wasn't his fault and neither were the arrest warrants for failing to pay tickets. OU probably has a class on how to shirk personal responsibility.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a yes or a no? 😂 With all that money seems he should be able to register his vehicle and pay his tickets.

I consider this one a coach's discretion. Venables is a stand up guy and knows the facts.

Here's how I feel...

DUIs - no play
Assaulting a Police officer - no play
ANOTHER DUI - no play
Hitting a woman - no play

Expired Paper tag?
Parking tickets or whatever it was?

Like Is said... I'm fine with whatever Venables does in this case. I know you want his head, because you're petty and bitter though lol.

To be honest, I'd be hella glad if he didn't play, they keep trying to use him as a RB and it's not working out.

Plea for false equivalency argument coming I'm sure.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I consider this one a coach's discretion. Venables is a stand up guy and knows the facts.

Here's how I feel...

DUIs - no play
Assaulting a Police officer - no play
ANOTHER DUI - no play
Hitting a woman - no play

Expired Paper tag?
Parking tickets or whatever it was?

Like Is said... I'm fine with whatever Venables does in this case. I know you want his head, because you're petty and bitter though lol.

To be honest, I'd be hella glad if he didn't play, they keep trying to use him as a RB and it's not working out.

Plea for false equivalency argument coming I'm sure.
Dang, we agree on something as far as whether a player should play or not. If it was an honest mistake on the tag I'd be more lenient. If it was way out of date and if the tickets were moving violations he just said screw it and didn't pay I would not be as lenient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom