College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last few days has really brought out the character of some.

Some get pretty carried away emotionally in something that you have no control over.

Don't let something that is entertainment to 99% of us (You aren't playing, coaching or officiating so not changing outcome) cause you so much stress and anxiety. Don't let it define who you are.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last few days has really brought out the character of some.

Some get pretty carried away emotionally in something that you have no control over.

Don't let something that is entertainment to 99% of us (You aren't playing, coaching or officiating so not changing outcome) cause you so much stress and anxiety. Don't let it define who you are.

Perfectly said!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the PI in the back of the endzone was questionable. Both players were out of bounds?
There was nothing questionable about it. The defender interfered him out of bounds. The fact it wasn’t reviewed was either remarkable in and of itself or the booth can’t review that call by rule, I don’t know which. They can review and call targeting even if the officials on the field don’t flag it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was nothing questionable about it. The defender interfered him out of bounds. The fact it wasn’t reviewed was either remarkable in and of itself or the booth can’t review that call by rule, I don’t know which. They can review and call targeting even if the officials on the field don’t flag it.
It was questionable enough to not get a flag or review so, it was indeed questionable to me.
There is no way a ref or 3 didnt see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom