College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Did they really beat OU though? And do you think there was any way the Big 12 was going to give the award to the Texas or Oklahoma coach?
Texas coach should have been considered. OU coach didn't do much of anything except another mediocre season.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to some excuse making OU fans. The score shows they did. I heard the 3 turnovers were the ref's fault.
OU was good enough to over come the 3 turnovers but not good enough to over come the refs. I still laugh a the guy looking directly at the play and doing nothing. He makes the right call and OU is in 1st place in the Big 12 playing texas this weekend. Simply as that.

1701359817487.png

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
OU was good enough to over come the 3 turnovers but not good enough to over come the refs. I still laugh a the guy looking directly at the play and doing nothing. He makes the right call and OU is in 1st place in the Big 12 playing texas this weekend. Simply as that.

View attachment 432972
What could have been.....
At least you guys believe you "should have" won. Maybe the refs will be better in the SEC and new excuses will be needed.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
does OU offer a class on lowering expectations and accepting mediocre performance?
I mean I don't why it's so hard for you accept that OU is the better team. OU would be a 10 point favorite over Osu in Arlington this weekend. I see the texas line keeps going up and up. Good luck!

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I mean I don't why it's so hard for you accept that OU is the better team. OU would be a 10 point favorite over Osu in Arlington this weekend. I see the texas line keeps going up and up. Good luck!
A better question is why can't Sooner fans admit you didn't play well enough this year? For years, it's nothing but excuses when things don't go well. OSU will need to play their best and have some breaks go their way to win. You guys enjoy cheering for Texas. That's Karma in its finest hour.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he? Had a horrible start and turned it around to be playing in the championship game.
Because he's not really that good of a coach??

Entertaining to get you guys all worked up again! Just to be clear. OU lost to OSU. They may not have been beaten by OSU but still got the 'L'.

Similar to the USPS rant - nobody cares how many good deliveries so focus on the negative. Nobody cares how many good calls the refs made instead focusing on the one. But, but, it cost OU the game. That's just part of the game and officiating. If it makes you feel better to say OU beat OSU, rant on but the final score is really what matters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom