College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to have been fine for 19 years. I do think he should retire on a high note after they beat Texas this year and win a bowl game.
How many times did Mike Gundy lose Bedlam?

But Gundy's 3-15 Bedlam record is particularly head-scratching, considering he is, among all Cowboy football head coaches, first in Bedlam points per game and games played at a higher rank than OU. Yet, he's 10th in Bedlam winning percentage.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How many times did Mike Gundy lose Bedlam?

But Gundy's 3-15 Bedlam record is particularly head-scratching, considering he is, among all Cowboy football head coaches, first in Bedlam points per game and games played at a higher rank than OU. Yet, he's 10th in Bedlam winning percentage.
Bedlam isn't everything. 2 out of the last 3 isn't bad though if we are focusing on history. Good thing the Sooners are bailing while they can. 😂

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😳
1701445163026.png

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not exactly related, but that incident reminded me of something former Texas A&M head coach Jackie Sherrill did while he was coaching at Mississippi State. They were scheduled to play Texas, so he told his players they were going to make steers out of the Shorthorns. When his players said they didn’t know what that meant, he had someone bring a bull out to the practice field and show them.

Of course, that sparked outrage, but I thought it was funny as heck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom