College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Already suspecting foul play? Or just home field advantage? If pokes are for real, location shouldn't matter.
True. OSU can show up and play today or disappoint us again. We will see what happens. It should be a good game.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😂 you guys should think the white man for firewater and concrete blocks to park your old cars on. Seriously, I have never seen anyone pander to black athletes like OU.

Sounds like a graduate of a Gender Studies degree from OU. The shirts are working well this week. I’m thinking they should wear skirts next weekend. Maybe other teams just want to play football without bringing a bunch of BS wokeness into their program. I mean after all, reading a word from a players Ipad is a trigger for the OU players.
Yeah, not sure why OU went woke and all the other universities out there haven't. Weird.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys should think the white man for firewater and concrete blocks to park your old cars on. Yah, and chicken pox, reservations, repression of language, culture, religion, poverty, enslavement to a financial system of work to make a few pennies to make someone else millions. Stealing land, resources, etc. THANKS.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That's three this week. What's going on, is October the Jim Crowe coming out month?
Nope. But it is 2022. Why should anyone’s race matter? No one race should be promoted over another and every person should be expected to suck it up and stand on their own two feet. All this pandering and unity BS makes me want to puke.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. But it is 2022. Why should anyone’s race matter? No one race should be promoted over another and every person should be expected to suck it up and stand on their own two feet.
This is true, and nobody's race should be use against them either.
All this pandering and unity BS makes me want to puke.
So OU is pandering only to black athletes...nothing to do with their athletic skillset? Just skin? Because that's what you said before; I'm just checking to make sure that's what you meant when you said it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1665865716068.png

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is true, and nobody's race should be use against them either.

So OU is pandering only to black athletes...nothing to do with their athletic skillset? Just skin? Because that's what you said before; I'm just checking to make sure that's what you meant when you said it.
I think I was very clear. Pandering to black players at OU happens repeatedly. Some of them are very talented. Some of them should have been booted off the team and would have been if they weren’t black. A word read off a player’s iPad results in losing a coach. Now unity jerseys. Total sanctimonious BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom