College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First it was wild celebration for beating Kansas and now it’s a winning streak. đŸ˜‚
I don't think OU has lost to Kansas in football in 25 years or so. Pretty routine really. Osu has only beaten OU a couple times during that time span as well. But you don't want to talk about that.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't think OU has lost to Kansas in football in 25 years or so. Pretty routine really. Osu has only beaten OU a couple times during that time span as well. But you don't want to talk about that
I don't think OU has lost to Kansas in football in 25 years or so. Pretty routine really. Osu has only beaten OU a couple times during that time span as well. But you don't want to talk about that.
You’re the one calling 1 win against Kansas a winning streak. OU has beat OSU a bunch of times for sure. Time will tell for this year. OSU has won 7 times in the last 25 years. I seem to recall a victory last year.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re the one calling 1 win against Kansas a winning streak. OU has beat OSU a bunch of times for sure. Time will tell for this year. OSU has won 7 times in the last 25 years. I seem to recall a victory last year.
Kansas is 100% better than they have been in my lifetime, bette than Mangino’s squad….it’s just a decent win over a ranked opponent.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kansas is 100% better than they have been in my lifetime, bette than Mangino’s squad….it’s just a decent win over a ranked opponent.
Yeah but the old jarhead won't give them any credit. Gameday was even in Lawrence last week for the first time ever.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fun fact, Kansas has a better record against OU than the pokes..... that's embarrassing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The absolute meltdown from the pokes here is just delicious. Little brother just can't emotionally handle a loss..... gotta tell those Sooner fans all about it LOL

I was thinking they'd consistently have a good shot to win the Big 12 after we left but its obvious I was wrong.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but the old jarhead won't give them any credit. Gameday was even in Lawrence last week for the first time ever.
They are a better team this year. OU should be proud to have beaten them by 10 points and have a 1 game winning streak. Which one of you Sooner boys wants to go $100 straight up against OSU this year. Anyone but JD8. Payable by Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal no later than Sunday after the game. Don’t you guys all fill up my inbox at once.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1665968148404.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom