Colonoscopy - Jimmie Hoffa is still missing, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lucky the last time. I was scheduled for one when Covid hit and the doctor called it off during the lock down. A few months later my insurance company sent me a crap-n-box kit. I did that and it came back clear.
Anyone know how accurate those are supposed to be?

Sure sounds like more fun than a telescope in Uranus...
:drunk2:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know how accurate those are supposed to be?

Sure sounds like more fun than a telescope in Uranus...
:drunk2:

Those test can give false negatives and positives.

Only way to be sure is to have a colonoscopy, even if you do the mail in poop test you may still need to have a colonoscopy done to verify results.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others in this thread, I'd encourage people to get tested, for your own peace of mind and for the sake of your loved ones too.
The "prep" part is no fun, but you will have plenty of stories to tell everybody else and compare notes.
Years ago some folks had to drink about a gallon of liquid that they mixed up.
I got two small bottles in a cardboard box from the drugstore.
The liquid was clear as water and smelled just like cherry kool aid.
It didn't taste as good though and about 90 minutes after chugging the first bottle followed by water I was quoting Samuel F.B. Morse, "What hath God wrought?"
But I made it through the process so it can't be that hard.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others in this thread, I'd encourage people to get tested, for your own peace of mind and for the sake of your loved ones too.
The "prep" part is no fun, but you will have plenty of stories to tell everybody else and compare notes.
Years ago some folks had to drink about a gallon of liquid that they mixed up.
I got two small bottles in a cardboard box from the drugstore.
The liquid was clear as water and smelled just like cherry kool aid.
It didn't taste as good though and about 90 minutes after chugging the first bottle followed by water I was quoting Samuel F.B. Morse, "What hath God wrought?"
But I made it through the process so it can't be that hard.

Yeah, next time I'll tarp up the bathroom walls.

Thank GOD I got my toilet paper ration before I started. Here is a pro tip, always start prep with a new roll of TP that you have started. What I mean by started is get the toilet paper unglued from itself and rolling freely, then and only then go drink the prep. I went through an entire roll all by myself.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
What with all this talk of butt invasion it made me reflect on my hemorrhoid surgery some 30 years ago. The same week as the surgery I was served divorce papers so I got rid of 2 pains in the azz the same week. The surgery procedure is called proctoplasty which is plastic surgery of the rectum so now, true-to-form , I'm a perfect azzhole. I know TMI.. butt...you guys started it!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What with all this talk of butt invasion it made me reflect on my hemorrhoid surgery some 30 years ago. The same week as the surgery I was served divorce papers so I got rid of 2 pains in the azz the same week. The surgery procedure is called proctoplasty which is plastic surgery of the rectum so now, true-to-form , I'm a perfect azzhole. I know TMI.. butt...you guys started it!
I'll bet the spousoplasty was much harder on you especially when the lawyers performed the walletectomy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom