Colorado wildlife officials release 5 Oregon wolves in Grand County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the ranchers supposed to watch their herd 24/7 until a wolf attacks? If I were a rancher in Wyoming, I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot on site.
The envirotards don't give a damn about cattle or ranchers. They'll also be mystified when the elk population takes a big hit.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, biased article. She tells everyone these are proven killers. When the truth of the matter is that wildlife officials will generally kill the offending wolf to prevent the pack from doing it again. So, it's highly unlikely any of the ones released were directly responsible for the kills.

And if the cattle industry is that afraid of wolves depleting the beef stocks, maybe they should consider raising cattle in houses like just about every other livestock. But we know it isn't about the cattle. They get paid by the state for the ones killed. It's just about being another NIMBY when all that is reported on is fear.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still endangered. If they shoot one, I hope they are willing to lose their ranches over the Federal lawsuits they'll bring. And there's this

Hunters in Wyoming have been killing them on sight for years. A buddy of mine that I visited a while back said they have not seen one but have seen the tracks in the Snowy Range of mountains that border Co.
The three SSS's apply.
Shoot, shovel and shut up. Life goes on and the wolf disappears. Any collar goes on a semi at a truck stop.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The envirotards don't give a damn about cattle or ranchers. They'll also be mystified when the elk population takes a big hit.
And Colorado's tax base gets a hit when the elk and mule deer population get so low that out of state hunters no longer want to spend their money there. Long range anti hunting thinking here with the dims. They know it's going to happen.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, biased article. She tells everyone these are proven killers. When the truth of the matter is that wildlife officials will generally kill the offending wolf to prevent the pack from doing it again. So, it's highly unlikely any of the ones released were directly responsible for the kills.

And if the cattle industry is that afraid of wolves depleting the beef stocks, maybe they should consider raising cattle in houses like just about every other livestock. But we know it isn't about the cattle. They get paid by the state for the ones killed. It's just about being another NIMBY when all that is reported on i

And if the cattle industry is that afraid of wolves depleting the beef stocks, maybe they should consider raising cattle in houses like just about every other livestock. But we know it isn't about the cattle. They get paid by the state for the ones killed. It's just about being another NIMBY when all that is reported on is fear.
Sorry, but wolves are apex predators, they are going to kill. What ever they find be it little furry animals or large herd animals. Including sheep cattle and humans. All canines have it in their nature. If you don not thinks so you are not in the real world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom