• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Colt ANVII and ANVIII - Matching Serial Numbers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmeyourgun

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
8995.00$
Caliber
45 ACP
Your eyes do not deceive you... These really are Colt Anniversary II and Anniversary III - with Matching Serial Numbers! Highly collectable and prized. Please take a look at the attached photos. A special and rare opportunity to add to a Collectors Showcase. These Colts are NIB and have hardly seen the light-of-day let alone having never been loaded or fired. They were purchased many years ago and have been meticulously stored in my temperature controlled gun safe, along with some other unique investments. A well-informaed connoisseur of these types of collectable firearms needs no introduction and description. The stats and specs are well defined on the internet. Its all true! Obviously, these specific types of Colts are extremely hard-to-find, purchase and own. Identifying to purchase and transfer ownership is not an everyday occurance. Make the investment in these specific Colts today becuase they will only be harder to find and cost more money as time goes on. Invest in your future... FFL to FFL transfer only. Forward Payment and copy of valid FFL (including forwarding address to Seller); Payment: Company/Certified Check (no personal checks) or Money Orders. Transfer will be conducted within 2 business days after total payment has been received and funded. All sales final, no refunds. Insurance (tbd) is the responsibility of the Buyer and shall be included in final payment to Seller. Transfer via 2nd Day Air ($40.00 up charge). To purchase and transfer, all Buyers must be at least 21 years old. No international sales. Purchase and transfer to only mainland United States. Buyer is solely responsible for all applicable local ordinances, laws (State and Federal). Seller communications to verify Buyer, receipt of Buyer's payment, and tracking number of transfer to forwarding FFL. Withdraw from this post can be implemented without notice. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me via "only text" (682-220-2800). In turn, I will return contact. These Colt firearms are unique, beautiful and NIB...

Attachments

• Colt ANV II & III Match #.jpg
    Colt ANV II & III Match #.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Colt ANV II&III Match 5.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match 5.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Colt ANV II&III Match2.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Colt ANV II&III Match3.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Colt ANV II&III Match4.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 103
  • Colt ANV II&III Match6.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match6.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Colt ANV II&III Match7.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match7.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Colt ANV II&III Match8.jpg
    Colt ANV II&III Match8.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 86

handmeyourgun

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a permanent resident of Texas. If needed, I can always travel to Oklahoma, or an interested party travel to Texas. Keep in mind, only transfers can take place with a valid FFL in Oklahoma or Texas...

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I am a permanent resident of Texas. If needed, I can always travel to Oklahoma, or an interested party travel to Texas. Keep in mind, only transfers can take place with a valid FFL in Oklahoma or Texas...
OK, just to make sure, you'd meet at Gunmaster in Plano or Ray's and do the FFL and transaction? Or, you'd roll up here with guns in hand to an FFL of my choice?

handmeyourgun

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additionally, anyone interested can see listing on Gunbroker...
So this is as easy as sending you a $9k money order and an FFL copy?? Soooo tempting..
Be tempted! Your investment will yield value that others will not be able to take advantage of. I can try and work your schedule at any FFL. Questions? I am also on Gunbroker. Please feel free to text me (682-220-2800)…

handmeyourgun

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, just to make sure, you'd meet at Gunmaster in Plano or Ray's and do the FFL and transaction? Or, you'd roll up here with guns in hand to an FFL of my choice?
Either one of those FFL's will work. Thursday's or Friday's are best to meet. Again, you can always text (682-220-02800) me and I will replay.