Colt ar15 a2 preban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of those early Colt 604 Air Force issue uppers, in pristine shape no less... actually it's the entire parts kit, installed on a semi auto lower. Square forge upper, no forward assist, Colt proofed non chrome lined barrel, pencil profile with 3-prong flash hider. It has chrome lined full auto bolt carrier, and the old style takedown pins, selector switch, and bolt release. I love how that thing handles... I have plans to send my A4's barrel off to Adco to get milled down to the same profile... I am not a fan of the backwards-ass gov't profile.

It is the bottom one in this pic:

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_guns_image_zpsa8194349.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have one of those early Colt 604 Air Force issue uppers, in pristine shape no less... actually it's the entire parts kit, installed on a semi auto lower. Square forge upper, no forward assist, Colt proofed non chrome lined barrel, pencil profile with 3-prong flash hider. It has chrome lined full auto bolt carrier, and the old style takedown pins, selector switch, and bolt release. I love how that thing handles... I have plans to send my A4's barrel off to Adco to get milled down to the same profile... I am not a fan of the backwards-ass gov't profile.

It is the bottom one in this pic:

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_guns_image_zpsa8194349.jpg

Dang nice. One day ill get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom