You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing worse is when you're standing in a store and look across and say "Who is that decrepit old $^%&*^&&**& ????"
And realize you're looking at a mirror.
These days, I avoid mirrors like the plague. I also tell my wife of nearly 42 years that I still see the beautiful young woman I met a bit over 44 years ago when I look at her.
So, just for references, is that an early indicator of dementia?
Probably.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to Wif's HS reunion. She was at a table with some old friends.

I wander over to the bar and order an old friend. See this guy come in, look around the room and walks over to the bar. Gets his order and pulls a long drink. Looks over at me, "I don't think I went to school with these people, they are OLD."

I smile, " I didn't go to school with them, they all graduated a couple years AFTER I did."

He left.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin went to school at Midwest City. He graduated in 73 and he told me he sat next to people he had gone to school with for years and didn't even know their names. He had 900 in his class, I had 30.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin went to school at Midwest City. He graduated in 73 and he told me he sat next to people he had gone to school with for years and didn't even know their names. He had 900 in his class, I had 30.
I had a whole bunch, too, but don't remember how many. I think I remember talk of us being the largest graduating class of something -- hell I dunno -- at the time.

Those people don't even know who I am ... So why would I go to a place that has nothing but horrible memories to see them?

And I already KNOW I'm old. I can count past 10, ya know. Higher education and all ...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a whole bunch, too, but don't remember how many. I think I remember talk of us being the largest graduating class of something -- hell I dunno -- at the time.

Those people don't even know who I am ... So why would I go to a place that has nothing but horrible memories to see them?

And I already KNOW I'm old. I can count past 10, ya know. Higher education and all ...
My Class was 770. There are 2 that I talk to, at least yearly. Less than 5, I have talked with in the last 50 years. Our 50th is coming up. I haven't been to any reunion, see no reason to go to this one.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My class had 35. I see a few of them ocassionally...seems like mostly at funerals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom