Colt ar15 a2 preban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What value does it have more than being a Colt AR-15A2? There are states that still have certain restrictions and it may be of more value there.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Id like to see it stay the same. Original A2s, thin barrel, triangle forarms may have fallen out of fashion but ya dont see many originals at the gunshows. Its a rifle on my list.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id like to see it stay the same. Original A2s, thin barrel, triangle forarms may have fallen out of fashion but ya dont see many originals at the gunshows. Its a rifle on my list.
We have one at the store I work at right now on consignment, I think he is asking 1400, but pretty sure he would take less.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never seen an A2 with A1 triangle hand guards as an original component before. Was this something done on the civvy side or something?
I can still remember the first permanent party station I was at getting the replacement A2 hand guards in to swap out those horrendous triangle pinch-o-matics.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have never seen an A2 with A1 triangle hand guards as an original component before. Was this something done on the civvy side or something?
I can still remember the first permanent party station I was at getting the replacement A2 hand guards in to swap out those horrendous triangle pinch-o-matics.

Nope. '84-86....its all I was issued. M16a2. Thin barrel, triangle hand guards, round fwd assist, fixed carry handle, birdcage flash suppressor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom