Colt M4 rimfire or 15-22? Decisions decsions....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black stallion

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have both the colt and the 15-22, I like the feel of the colt better as it feels more like a real AR, but the sucker is very selective on what it will shoot. The S&W shoots any ammo, any time, any where, and it's more accurate to boot. Buy the Smith and don't look back.

Cyclerider88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Guys, here's my 2cents. I have both the Sig522 & the Colt M4Special Ops and I absolutely love them both :mosh:. Only complaint was the Sig didn't come with open sights from the factory, only a red dot sight. Both will shoot anything I put thru them, Wally World specials, Federal Lead Heads & mixed bag specials - etc. The Colt is extremely accurate with just about anything I put thru it, I have read the negative posts about the Colt, but I must have received a good one. The Colt and Sig both feel exactly like their .223 brothers. I have only picked up a S&W15 at Academy and didn't care for it being all plastic.
1 negative about the Colt, extra mags are $29 each online..... You can get BlackDog mags(BDM) for the Sig522 for about $12 bucks thru 44mag.com
I had a first edition GSG5 :nono1:and absolutely hated it... it was built like and felt like a toy, really flimsy and cheap feeling, pencil barrel under the fake suppressor, cheap diopeter sight that wouldn't stay zeroed, the only upside it functioned with any ammo you fed it.

dfisher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1133.photobucket.com_albums_m585_dennyfisher51_IMG_0254.jpg

The hotness!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom