Colt Says It'll Pull Out Of Hartford, Conneticut If Micro-Stamping Leg. Passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as we live in a free country no one has the right to tell an individual where they should live or a company where it should do business. I'm for freedom. The author of the article is a state-ist.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"These have drawn significant criticism from gun manufacturers, at least one of which, Colt, is threatening to move out of New England if such legislation is adopted."

And Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and any of our brothers will accept them with open arms and a smile on our faces.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"These have drawn significant criticism from gun manufacturers, at least one of which, Colt, is threatening to move out of New England if such legislation is adopted."

And Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and any of our brothers will accept them with open arms and a smile on our faces.

I'd practically pay Colt to be able to work there :)

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what the employee discount for Colt employees is???? ;)

I say let them pull out, I know enough people here that would love to work for them. Heck, a lot of them could take their custom made stuff to the company and probably turn out some pretty cool innovation for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom