Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy does this ALL the time. Fine with me ... I wasn't gonna change my order from French fries to onion rings anyway ... 😾

I did an experiment once ... A LONG time ago. We went out for dinner and I waited to see how long it would take him to speak to me. Waitress came, took our order, brought our drinks ... 🤔 Next came the rolls and extra napkins and butter ... 🤔 Then came dinner ... Finally he put his phone down. 🤷🤷 It's okay. I kinda enjoyed the peace and quiet. 😏 I can't fault him too much because I know if I've been interested in what I was looking at I've probably done the same thing to him. BUT, we now leave our phones turned upside down over to the side.

I miss the days when the phone hung on the wall in the kitchen ... 😞
My wife is used to it too, mostly because I never leave my job when I walk out the door. It's 24/7/365 till I retire. :(

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
👇👇lol

keebordeKommando1ptO.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yes. A lot of us would say the exact same things to your face. That's just how grumpy old men roll! :D
I have no doubt you would Jerry. Some of these other clowns won't even post their real names or current pics. Some even change their avatar almost daily like 12 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom