Keep Your Head Up: How Smartphone Addiction Kills Manners and Moods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dave was a good dude.
Yeah he was! I remember when I first started doing the OSA. I was like, wow this Dave guy is an argumentative grouchy sucker. As time went on I realized Dave looked at things through a legal perspective lens and often would argue a topic from a different point of view perhaps just to open my mind up. I miss Dave around here.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't it just consume your thoughts all day? Get under your skin? Could you imagine how good the world would be if we were all as righteous as you? I hope to learn and one day reject my childish ways, striving for perfection and glory.
No but you're the one who indicated you don't have time for a conscience. In all fairness I respect that you are going to school and trying to change careers. I'm sure the usual suspects will trash me for this but I used to teach time management based on the book Getting Things Done by David Allen. The truth is many people think they are busy when they just don't prioritize doing what's most important. Procrastination on unpleasant things like paying tickets, waiting until the last minute to file taxes, and countless other things is a problem for many people. It's human nature. Surfing on the web is a big time, no pun intended, waste of time for many who could and should be doing other things. I'm far from perfect but I have never and would never get on OSA when someone is paying me to do a job. Just my opinion which is worth about as much as anyone else's.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't it just consume your thoughts all day? Get under your skin? Could you imagine how good the world would be if we were all as righteous as you? I hope to learn and one day reject my childish ways, striving for perfection and glory.

Not me. I'm staying childish until the day I die ... 😇

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true. Some people don't care to do the right thing but it seems quite a few like to post BS from an anonymous name on the Internet. Some even claim to be very busy but seem to have time they don't use very wisely. We live in a world of decreasing personal responsibility and increasing procrastination.

Sounds like you need to get off your azz and do something about it.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not me. I'm staying childish until the day I die ... 😇
There's no hope for some. 😜
Sounds like you need to get off your azz and do something about it.
Sounds like I struck a chord with you. I can give you a time management class when I show you how to pay off your student loans if you like.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares who uses their real name. I've posted my real name and picture. Doesn't make me any different if I continue to go by something else. Cause I'm 2busy to care.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's no hope for some. 😜

Sounds like I struck a chord with you. I can give you a time management class when I show you how to pay off your student loans if you like.

You are obsessed with everyone's life and it's quite weird. It shows you're bored and not handling retirement well, but I don't think you're very suitable for the workforce either. You came from an organization that wasted 87 Billion dollars over ~16 years. So I'll give you that you know something about inefficiency, but for self preservations sake, I'll pass on whatever you think you need to teach me lol. Why do you think I have student loans? You seem to get confused a lot, though time keeping everyone else's status straight?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You are obsessed with everyone's life and it's quite weird. It shows you're bored and not handling retirement well, but I don't think you're very suitable for the workforce either. You came from an organization that wasted 87 Billion dollars over ~16 years. So I'll give you that you know something about inefficiency, but for self preservations sake, I'll pass on whatever you think you need to teach me lol. Why do you think I have student loans? You seem to get confused a lot, though time keeping everyone else's status straight?
That the best you've got? I was hoping for something other than just recycled rhetoric. Let me know if I can help. I'm sure you will just continue on making excuses and posting BS anonymously.

• Haha
Reactions: JD8

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'll pass on the 30K millionaire retiree training course. 🤣
$30k😂
IMG_5921.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JD8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom