Combined Skills, Southnarc/Tom Givens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We recently had a very successful iteration of this course in Memphis. Everyone learned a great deal and left with improved defensive skills. We’ll be offering this class once more this year.

Two Day Combined Skills Course, Southnarc and Tom Givens

There will be two iterations of this course in 2009:
at Rangemaster, Memphis, Tn, 6-7 June 2009 and
at KR Training, near Austin, Tx, 12-13 Sept 2009.

This will be a very intensive weekend course, with students rotating back and forth between the two primary instructors. This is not a beginner’s course. Students should have solid base skills, including the ability to safely draw from concealment and an understanding of the principles of marksmanship.

Southnarc will concentrate on his core curriculum of skills, combining elements of Managing Unknown Contacts, Practical Unarmed Combat, and In Extremis Knife. This is hands on training, with training blades and guns modified to fire marking cartridges. There is some physical exertion involved. Students will need a mouthpiece, a cup, soft shoes (tennis shoes, running shoes, etc) and loose work-out type clothing.

Tom Givens will concentrate on advanced handgun skills, designed to work with Southnarc’s TTP’s. Training will focus on gunhandling techniques designed to work under stress and getting solid hits at high speed. Students will need a primary handgun, an optional back-up gun, a tactical flashlight, and 800 rounds of ammunition. A detailed equipment checklist will be sent to students upon registration.

Tuition for this course is only $400. This is comparable to the fees generally charged for a single instructor. This is like getting two courses for the price of one. There is no down time in this course—the entire weekend will be spent training.

To register, call Rangemaster at 901-370-5600. A 50% deposit will hold your space, balance due 15 days prior to class time.

www.rangemaster.com www.shivworks.com

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom,
Man Im sure this was/is a great class and I cant tell ya how much I wanted to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Ill make it down to TX.

For anyone thinking about an advanced class that will cover just about every thing you will need to know. It cant get much better than this.

fm2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fellas, this is a very good class to attend. Tom and SouthNarc are a great teaching team. K R Training has a really nice facility as well.

prdator - I hope you can make it to the class in Texas. I always enjoy meeting people in person I've "met" online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom