Come out to the Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my first pistol from the OKC gun show several months ago.. Wish I had time to check this one out... It's always fun looking around and haggling !

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what I was disappointed about most at the show was that Super Dave did not wear a tight shirt with something frilly underneath . But he was a joy to talk to( he put up with me for a few hours).

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm the woman dropped off our 5 year old at his Grandmothers to spend the night and she just told me he said "Tell Daddy to come get me if he goes to the gun show" So guess what...I'll be there sunday. Cannt beat a rainy day wandering around looking at guns with your kiddos. I just hope it is the $6 and the kids do get in free. Also hoping my neck and back can put up with it. Still killing me from the accident I was in and the rainy weather is really pissing it off.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am heading out to the gunshow in a bit. If you see me, say hi. I will be in a Palmetto State Armory shirt and my lucky blue STL Cardinals hat.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good time at the show. I met several OSAers. It was a better show, then the last few CH shows I have been to. Had a chance to bs with SuperDave for awhile. Over all, good time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
yep,nice meeting you biggsly. superdave's booth had some lowers on it that got my attention,i'll be getting with him in the near future. good meetin you guys

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to the show today and it wasn't all bad for a Claude Hall show. I did meet SuperDave, great guy and he did have some good deals on his table. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without though, :(...

Latest posts

Top Bottom