Companies are considering banning ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... I'm good with that. I'm not a germophobe, but I hate touching other peoples hands. I can't help but notice how many dudes rush out of the restroom without washing... and I get it. I keep myself clean. I would eat off of my own privates. But I'm not extending that courtesy to anyone else.

Fist bump is my go-to. Bonus points if, in the split second before you bump knuckles, you manage to innocently but excitedly say "Fist me" just to watch them die on the inside a little bit just as your knuckles touch. Priceless.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... I'm good with that. I'm not a germophobe, but I hate touching other peoples hands. I can't help but notice how many dudes rush out of the restroom without washing... and I get it. I keep myself clean. I would eat off of my own privates. But I'm not extending that courtesy to anyone else.

Fist bump is my go-to. Bonus points if, in the split second before you bump knuckles, you manage to innocently but excitedly say "Fist me" just to watch them die on the inside a little bit just as your knuckles touch. Priceless.

Rotflmao! That is HYSTERICAL!!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom