comparison questions on next handgun purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockman24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok here is a list of possible purchases. Need to know what everyone thought on best one based on performance and reliablity

Kahr cw9
FNP-9
SW M&P 9c
PX4 storm compact
SR9C ruger
CZ75B
SW SD9
Springfield XDSC
Taurus 709 slim

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a s&w 40c and like it a lot. I have only shot the cw9, and springfield out of that list, so I can't say the the m&p is best, but it is what I like. You might get better responses, if you say your intended use. I'm guessing CCW, but if your looking for a good all around, you might say so.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's for CCW, I'd go for the Kahr CW9. It's an excellent slim pistol, I think best worn IWB to let it really hide well. I also have a K9 and it's heavier but dang is it ever a shooter! If it's for pure shooting pleasure, then you can't beat the CZ 75B,IMO.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The S&W M&P feels AMAZING in the hand, and shoots really, really well. It's like a Glock emigrated to America, and started a new life, soon growing up and out into an international superpower, and one day dominating the world!

Oops! Carried off there. It's really great though.

The XDs are rad, too. They don't feel so much like an extension of your body, like the M&P, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom