Concealed Carry at Tulsa Airshow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some opinions regarding this probably stupid question.

Short Version:
Can we carry at the airshow?

Long Version:
After reading through the SDA (and searching) a few times, I'm still not 100% sure on this topic.

The Tulsa Airshow is tomorrow and I am trying to determine concealed carry legality and I haven't seen anything that seems to specifically exclude the airport from concealed carry.

As it is, I see no reason I can't carry at the airshow but I'm hoping someone with more knowledge of the matter can chime in.

Thanks.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll need to check the front door at TASM to see if they have a gunbuster sign (I don't remember seeing one). The portion of the airfield where the static display and viewing area are have been excluded from the Air Operations Area via temporary fencing, so that area is not off limits to CCW. There will probably be about 20+ TCSO deputies there and traffic will be handled by TPD.

I'll be there all day working for TSA. Enjoy the show!

EAD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll need to check the front door at TASM to see if they have a gunbuster sign (I don't remember seeing one). The portion of the airfield where the static display and viewing area are have been excluded from the Air Operations Area via temporary fencing, so that area is not off limits to CCW. There will probably be about 20+ TCSO deputies there and traffic will be handled by TPD.

I'll be there all day working for TSA. Enjoy the show!

Thanks for the information Glocktogo. I'll keep an eye out for the gunbuster sign if there is one and leave it in my car if I have to.

I figured there would be an increased police presence there.

Hope the weather is nice enough for a good show!

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IF the airshow is at the Tulsa International Airport you cannot carry. The guard base is on the airport property and they even raised a stink about the military on base simply because of it being on airport property.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF the airshow is at the Tulsa International Airport you cannot carry. The guard base is on the airport property and they even raised a stink about the military on base simply because of it being on airport property.

They may not like it, but they don't have legal grounds to prohibit carry on tenant leaseholds. CCW at the show was not an issue, and there were no problems (other than the dud rocket plane).

Latest posts

Top Bottom