Congratulations Baker Mayfield!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it is good. That’s why I shared it here. What do you mean by steal it? Is it a published work of literature I need to properly reference now?
Well, at the very least, it's good form to say "As seen elsewhere," if not actually provide a link, rather than posting it under your own name with no indication it's not your own work.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations are in order. Hopefully he matures quickly, or he will be another cautionary example of the Heisman curse. That would be unfortunate for him, OU and the Big 12, which doesn't get nearly as much respect on the national stage as it deserves.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations are in order. Hopefully he matures quickly, or he will be another cautionary example of the Heisman curse. That would be unfortunate for him, OU and the Big 12, which doesn't get nearly as much respect on the national stage as it deserves.
Between the "curse" and his vertical challenges, I'm not real optimistic but I do wish him the best at the NFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom