Congress got one right with this by-partisan vote.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure wish Congress held Dems to the same standard…

View attachment 433294

Authorities find over $100,00 in gold bars and $480,000 in cash at home of the New Jersey Democrat​

but didn't you believe hime when he said taht he kept it for "emergencies?" Com'on man, we all jkeep at least that for emergencies. That's the way we do things in this cuntry. Let's see, $174,000 per year salary...yep, he can rathole that much when pigs fly!
It's a good start with santos, he jumped too quickly in the money pit. Had he not been so greedy and nibbled here and there, he might have pulle dit off and remained in DC.
Now, let's make this a habit and rid Washignton of ALL crooked politicians. There would be a lot of empty offices I'm thinking...

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was less about how crooked he was and how blatantly he flouted how crooked he was. That man REVELLED in his misdeeds.
You mean like Joe? Oh wait... my bad, he and the DOJ are exempt from the laws and rules that govern the rest of us. How could I forget...

Latest posts

Top Bottom