Conservative History of the United States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is logic, WTJ? Usually, when you ask a person to define logic, they say "thit that makes sense to me." Define logic, if you have the time.

A discussion of the definition of logic would require somewhat more space and time than a definitive discussion of the space time continuum. However, for my purposes, it's simply the use of information and experience to make a valid inference.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is just pointing out that Obama and Biden are not the only people to get their facts wrong, even though some of what he posted is correct.

Oh Dear God!! How you defend these statements when they have clearly been made public ally and are clearly wrong?

Damn auto correct on the iPad!

Oh Dear God!! How CAN you defend these statements when they have clearly been made publicly and and are clearly wrong?

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2011: Arabic is declared America’s second language: “Some of our state’s educational administrators joined the feds in seeking to mandate Arabic classes for Texas children.”-Chuck Norris

All I know is that Hobbes's days are numbered since he took the name of Chuck Norris in vain.

I smell a swift roundhouse kick making it's way up the drive...

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the point is that most politicians are idiots? Because I seem to remember Obammy saying there were 57 states. They have all made ridiculous gaffes. If they were smart, they would work in the private sector. That's why JB isn't a politician.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If all politicians are idiots, why do so many of them leave office rich? And have such great medical plans? And such great retirement packages? And ...........?

Latest posts

Top Bottom