Consolidating ARs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will it apply to a guy that might sell one or two guns a month?

I thought that was more to single out operators like the fellow in Arkansas who got ambushed last month - was literally selling 30-40 firearms a month I read

You should really dive into this rule change. Lots of good videos on YouTube. It eliminates face-to-face sales and even trades. All of them. You might not even be safe going thru an FFL for transfers. I think the Armed Attorneys and Washington Gun Law have really good videos about this awful rule and who it will impact and how.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will it apply to a guy that might sell one or two guns a month?

I thought that was more to single out operators like the fellow in Arkansas who got ambushed last month - was literally selling 30-40 firearms a month I read
I don't think it matters. They're going to apply it however they want at this point.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should really dive into this rule change. Lots of good videos on YouTube. It eliminates face-to-face sales and even trades. All of them. You might not even be safe going thru an FFL for transfers. I think the Armed Attorneys and Washington Gun Law have really good videos about this awful rule and who it will impact and how.
Buy a scope and get an AR for free . . . complete with a 4473 as a private sale through an FFL.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like I have too many ARs in 5.56, .223 or .223 Wylde. I was debating selling them and ultimately getting a Colt LE6920.

I could use the extra room in the safe.

What would you guys do?
Too many shrooms???? May the blessed Gods of the 2A shine with mercy and forgiveness upon you for your admitted weakness, transgression. There may still be hope for you. We'll recite the Four Rules of Firearm Safety 50 times in your name at the main entrance to the Great Hall of 15 acres of Guns'n'Gear at the NRA Convention in Dallas next week. First....take your keyboard away for one week, use a nutcracker to gently break your non-trigger fingers for typing "....too many ARs...", Second, send you to Barrett re-education class at Barrett Temple in Christiana, TN...I-24 Exit 89; and, two weeks live fire camp at NRA Whittington. Third, swear on a stack of 30 round AR mags to rain great violence upon your extended house if you sell an AR, don't buy minimum of two LE6920s as repentance for that typing transgression, and buy more safes and ammo...build extension onto the house as necessary. There, pointed you in the patriotic 2A direction. Believing for your healing and full permanent recovery. You're welcome. Too many ARS....SH;RE;LMAO

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an unashamed Colt fan-boy so I'd never say don't get a Colt. But I also have a few entry level guns that I keep around just for fun. Just got done zeroing a PSA/Anderson rifle that works fine for riding around in the Mule while we're out and about. But the Colts are just special to me.

My old school cool 6920 from 2004...

View attachment 477136

Nothing wrong with an LE6940, either. It's pretty much just a 6920 with a monolithic upper receiver:

View attachment 477137
Hollowed be thine Colts.....for many are built and long to be, but few are stamped with the horsey.....

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuff from lmt, lwrc, Daniel defense, larue, noveskie, KAC —- probably missing a few
Prices starting at $1800 or so. Since they all look roughly the same on the outside, you’re buying better metallurgy, higher QC with the forgings and other things you don’t see, but likely out of the box will have better triggers, rail systems and buis
The Colt I was referring to is an OEM version without a handguard and stock that can be bought for about $800 or so I think.

Daniel Defense ARs go for $1700-2000 or more depending on what you get.
I bet y’all with $1500 and up in your AR’s have under a grand in your deer rifles INCLUDING optics.🤣

My priorities are reversed. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom