Constitutional Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma?

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_1058.PNG
Simple and to the point.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I support CC 100%, I'll still renew my SDA license when it comes up. At least until they do away with the Gun-Free School Zones Law.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Idea of constitutional carry, but after watching people at the gun range and having a gun pointed at my chest by a lady asking how to remove a magazine, I feel CC/sda classes should be more detailed and safety training should be a second 8 hour class/field training minimum.
If you have never been formally trained IE military then you need training!!
To many folks out there that the first gun training they have ever had is CC/sda class....

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet we give 16 yr olds a driver's license... :D

The problem (and there are many in this country) is the lack of respect and responsibility taught in the home. Kids are blank slates, and whatever is written on them has a lasting, lifelong effect.

As usual, just my 2¢ ...

Ther real problem is the last 8 years, "the I am always butt hurt" libtard snowflakes have infiltrated almost every institute of higher learning and are now settling into our high schools to start pussifieing our kids even earlier. Trust me when I say this about high school I just had my son removed from a libtards class this year with strict instructions to keep her away from my so or I we will be in court and they will be in the news again! That said ..... you can't teach your kids respect and responsibility anymore because now it's considered abusive and just plain mean ......

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any proof that SDA training makes people safer...or driver's license exams for that matter?

Many of us place a lot of faith in mandatory training. I think training is highly desirable but should be voluntary. There are two problems with mandatory training: it is watered down and you can't eliminate stupidity. Government makes a poor parent.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess we could look at the the bright side is we are perilously close to a world war, and the snowflakes are going to have to fight in order to keep there unicorn machiotos and bad hair cuts ......... I think it would be good for them to learn their freedoms were never free, or at the he very least we could have a good cull :)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you train someone who thinks they can peel off the top target and use the one under it? Or that thinks they can drink heavily and then operate a motor vehicle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom