Constitutional Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma?

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess we could look at the the bright side is we are perilously close to a world war, and the snowflakes are going to have to fight in order to keep there unicorn machiotos and bad hair cuts ......... I think it would be good for them to learn their freedoms were never free, or at the he very least we could have a good cull :)
We are no where near a world war no matter what the liberals tell you.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are no where near a world war no matter what the liberals tell you.

I think it's closer then we think, I don't believe anything the libtards tell me either. Iran launching missiles from Submarines, North Korea being a rampned version of its typical insanity, Russia testing the radar signatures of our stealth fighter we scramble or buzzing our navy recon planes ..... I am not worried about a world war unless it turns nuclear, but Iran, North Korea need to be dropped a few pegs. I guess it mostly depends on China and what side they opt to take.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
China is going to follow the money! That maniac in N. Korea has none. China has gotten the taste for wealth and will do what it takes to keep getting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom