Illegal in this country can carry guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The Court finds that Carbajal-Flores' criminal record, containing no improper use of a weapon, as well as the non-violent circumstances of his arrest do not support a finding that he poses a risk to public safety such that he cannot be trusted to use a weapon responsibly and should be deprived of his Second Amendment right to bear arms in self-defense,
He has no “rights” being illegally in this country.
How did he come in possession of the firearm? Did he fill out and lie on a 4473?, or obtain it illegally. Evidently to the judge, that’s not a concern.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, the SCOTUS has previous ruled that immigrants, legal or illegally here, do have some constitutional protections. Things like equal protection and illegal search and seizure come to mind.

That is to say, some articles refer to citizens and some to 'people'. Or at least what i remember from CONLAW, though it's been a while.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, now you’re defending the laws? You guys just can’t decide when the boot is on your neck or when do you want the boot on someone else’s neck.

And Yes, the equal protections of US Constitution do apply to people living in the US, including those here illegally.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Upon hearing this I decided to add another 10k rounds to my supply,I picked up 2k rounds of.556 yesterday. Need 3k rounds of.308 some 9mm and.45 and a bit more.556 afraid we may need it

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, now you’re defending the laws? You guys just can’t decide when the boot is on your neck or when do you want the boot on someone else’s neck.

And Yes, the equal protections of US Constitution do apply to people living in the US, including those here illegally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom