Controlled Hunt Selections come out in the morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lexington Gun Either-Sex .... second year in a row for this one. Hopefully my luck will be better this year than last! Only a 13% success rate last year according to the ODWC stats.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big Zilch for me again.

BUT...Next year I can start putting in for an elk tag again!! The last of the "10 year club" will be putting their name in the hat next year. I was drawn the last year it was still once every 10 years.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good buddy of mine drew the antelope doe in Cimmaron county. I know from years passed, there were some members on here that had contact info for land owners in that area. If anyone would like to send me a PM with that info, it would be greatly appreciated!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got drawn for Sandy Sanders Oct 21-22 with a smoke pole. Either sex.......I'm pumped. Anyone hunted it before?

I drew in last year for rifle antlered or either sex, can't remember but I had one goal in mind. Its a big place, I think 35 square miles, some of it is a long ways from vehicle paths.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got drawn for Sandy Sanders Oct 21-22 with a smoke pole. Either sex.......I'm pumped. Anyone hunted it before?

you should be pumped sandy sanders is a awesome place,hunted it few times with a bow. that early in the season i think they will be by water i will get some pics for you in the next four days and send you.if you can i would come 3 or 4 days before hunt and scout

Latest posts

Top Bottom