Cool little response to gun buster sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Have passed firearms training and know proper weapons handling."

Buzzzzz! False in Oklahoma, you've passed a live fire exercise where you proved that you could load, make ready, and pull the trigger on a handgun under the supervision of a RO. There is no firearms training provided and no knowledge of proper weapons handling is required to get your permit.

I am probably going to bend a few noses out of shape here but if you have a CCW and you have not sought further training odds are you are not prepared.

rusty-c

Marksman
Reaction score
"Have passed firearms training and know proper weapons handling."

Buzzzzz! False in Oklahoma, you've passed a live fire exercise where you proved that you could load, make ready, and pull the trigger on a handgun under the supervision of a RO. There is no firearms training provided and no knowledge of proper weapons handling is required to get your permit.

I am probably going to bend a few noses out of shape here but if you have a CCW and you have not sought further training odds are you are not prepared.

Feathers not ruffled here and based on the class members from teh course I completed I would have to agree. My only suggestion would be, and it might be worthy of a new thread, is a listing of suggested firearm training that would benefit all of our preparedness whether new or experienced. I believe that we all should be life long learners and that is just my two cents...

Latest posts

Top Bottom