Cool looking skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I foot hold trapped it in the back yard. Not smelly but dead.
I almost want to tan the hide but I have better things to do.
skink 001.JPG

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Skunk smell is the ONE smell I simply cannot stomach. Literally. OMG it is HORRIBLE.

I think I've told this story here before. Me and the kids were on our way to church one Sunday and there was a guy down on his hands and knees next to a push mower in the bar ditch in front of that car dealership next to Sam's on NW Expressway.

I thought he was having a heart attack so I pulled over, told the boys to stay put and got out to see what was going on.

Oh he was sick alright but it wasn't a heart attack. It was a skunk in the drain pipe that he had startled. 😱 He was puking his guts up. I was too in about 1.2 seconds! OMG ... It was HORRIBLE. My kids ALL got out of the car -- of course -- so now I'm freaking out scared to death they are gonna get run over. But for the life of me I could NOT get up off my hands and knees. I was retching THAT hard. 🤦🤦 SOMEBODY called the cops, I guess, because they showed up right after the kids came running over to us. Talk about a fiasco. Haha!

Uhmmmm ... Yeah ... I don't "do" skunk smell. 🤷😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom