coolist gift you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

OkieGentleman

Got a Lee Load Master press with ALL the goodies. Plus 2000 rounds of clean deprimed brass, 1500 LSWCs, 500 FMJs, pound of powder, LED lite system for the press, RCBS Die wrench, heavy duty maple top butcher block style bench. A 10hr set of DVDs from the 70 Master Piece Theater " I, Claudius", You young guys won't remember that one. And a note from the IRS that said I owed them $4800 and change due to a mistake in my taxes of 2010, I got my tax lady on that real quick. IRS $000, Oklahoma Tax $150, me one stiff drink.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best gift this year was that I got to spend another Christmas with my father, problably his last. He has been in and out of the hospital several times this past year with pneumonia and some other health problems.

As far as material things, I got a new pistol (Beretta Nano) and lots of ammo.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, now that my step daughter is back home, we did Christmas with her this morning. My wife got me a Lego Nativity set. It's awesome, because I love Legos, and I collect Nativity sets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom