Cops Set Guy On Fire(Taser) - Police Breakdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Language warning

I don’t think the LEOs will come out too well on this one?
PS If you want to skip the ad, go to 1:17min.

Cops Set Guy On Fire - Police Breakdown

Donut Operator​

Jan 11, 2022

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had no intent on setting the guy on fire, he put the hand sanitizer on himself. How is a cop supposed to know all the details on what not to fire the taser on and what not to fire? Cops are getting hammered and a lot of people want to destroy them. When are people going to take responsibility for their on actions?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had no intent on setting the guy on fire, he put the hand sanitizer on himself. How is a cop supposed to know all the details on what not to fire the taser on and what not to fire? Cops are getting hammered and a lot of people want to destroy them. When are people going to take responsibility for their on actions?

I also agree that LEOs are getting far too much undeserved criticism and hate. All I am trying to say is that this situation could have been avoided if the LEOs had put the guy in the drunk tank/holding cell after the incident at the bar(especially after he showed up at the police station) and let him sober up. IMHO, they let him have free reign too long and then things got out of hand and incorrect reactions/decisions were made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom