Suspect Mag Dumped after Ambushing Cops - police breakdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even with 40 prior arrests(17 felonies + 23 misdemeanors), don’t ya think some new “common sense” gun control laws would have prevented this from ever happening?(sarcasm on)

Suspect Mag Dumped after Ambushing Cops - police breakdown
Donut Operator
Sep 12, 2021

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/09...attacked-in-shooting-rampage-by-serial-felon/

Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Identifies Deputies Attacked in Shooting Rampage By Serial Felon

By Space Coast Daily // September 10, 2021

DEPUTY BRIAN POTTERS AND DEPUTY TYLER THOMAN ASSULTED BY PARIS WILDER WITH AR-STYLE RIFLE​

SHERIFF IVEY: This suspect is a perfect example of what is wrong with our Criminal Justice System as he is a Registered Career Criminal with 23 felony arrests and 17 misdemeanor arrests for narcotics trafficking, aggravated assault with a weapon, robbery with a firearm, battery on law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and attempted first-degree felony murder.

&

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uspect-shot-killed.html#v-7861165135041873683

Last edited:

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 4:45 Suspect is coming around the car and about to hit the officer on the left behind the head. What is this officer firing at in the moment before the suspect hit him from behind?
Damn I don't envy those guys.
My highest regard and respect For what they do.
Screenshot_20210912-223750_Chrome.jpg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 4:45 Suspect is coming around the car and about to hit the officer on the left behind the head. What is this officer firing at in the moment before the suspect hit him from behind?
Damn I don't envy those guys.
My highest regard and respect For what they do.
View attachment 222786

He was firing at another of the cars occupants who had run off, no idea if that person was armed or not, since they cant be seen.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That whole stop went from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye.

went from talking about the dog in the car and the toddler to bang bang bang.
I don’t envy cops these days one damn bit.

I also keep waiting for the blm crowd to start rioting and burning **** since the cops were white.
Never mind the facts let’s just destroy this country a little more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom