Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Where’s that freaking ignore button on OSA again?!? Between ZH and Michaels rhetoric, I’m missing the old days of stupidity on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't ignore them , think of all the funny chit you will miss out on when they spew the BS!! Sometimes it is good for a chuckle. Rest of the time you can skim right over the stoopid.:cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean I have read unlimited amounts of stupid from you people, what are you talking about, you all have your heads so far up your own asses im surprised you are'nt selling diamonds.

LOL how old are you 12? Or are you just one of them there computer ninjas!! Your statement ^ just shows how far up your ass your head is !! Now go play outside the grownups are having a serious discussion!!

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had the money, I would not. Nothing I really need right now but there is a sweet 44sp in the classifieds and I think it would be great to defend my TP stash. Of course I would need at least 500 rds ammo and reloading supplies.

So what is the reason for the TP hoarding? Does this give ya Montezuma's revenge or is it killing trees?

Latest posts

Top Bottom