Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone notice trump sounded short of breath last night? Listen to it and compare to how he sounds from 2019 state of the union
Just got done with his mile run maybe
If he were to die of this virus, I dont even want to think if the celebrations the anti trumpers would be having.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what is the reason for the TP hoarding? Does this give ya Montezuma's revenge or is it killing trees?

People are panic buying hoping to not need to go to the store any more than they have to. Personally I think if you keep a decent supply on hand (buy in bulk) there is no reason to panic buy. Even if this thing gets bad, the worst will be over with a month or so. As soon as the weather heats up it will slow down.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are panic buying hoping to not need to go to the store any more than they have to. Personally I think if you keep a decent supply on hand (buy in bulk) there is no reason to panic buy. Even if this thing gets bad, the worst will be over with a month or so. As soon as the weather heats up it will slow down.
They wont be using ANY TP once their weeks worth of food runs out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom