Could Heartland Outdoors by the new range in Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by the grand opening here yesterday...Man was it crowded..not much in inventory for gun owners, lots of archery...Seems like most were there to get autographs from a young couple with a very popular hunting fishing show...Bought some ammo..they avoided, or didn't know, what the rates for the range use would be...One employee said it would probably be higher that H & H because of the location, Edmond, and that their rent was pretty high...They are going to close again to stock up the inventory..Looks like a winner to me!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i talked to the guy at the gun counter about reloading.he said he has some stock in but was going to wait and put it out when he can have a good display.pretty pumped about that.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, i drove by, saw the parking lot, and turned around and went home, that place was packed!! Good thing I live literally around the corner because I have heard a lot of good things so it will be easy to go once it is less crowded...

I wonder how much more it could be than H&H...I could see maybe $5 more at the most which still isnt that much compared to driving that far...

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't get anyone to committ on the range fee, just that because it was Edmond, location, and the rent was higher the fees would be somewhat higher than H&H. I asked how much higher...I said if it is double, like $20, I didn't think I would be interested but he didn't know..The retail area is smaller than I thought it would be and it seemed equally divided between guns, archery and hunting /fishing...The personnel seem very knowledgeable. I think this will be a great asset to Edmond.

Abe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was Lee and Tiffany Lakosky. Guarantee the line was for Tiffany, not Lee.

If I remember correctly they had a grand opening but are closed all this week to finish stocking all the product and will open up the retail portion on the 28th of Aug.
The phone number is 340-7530.
website is kind of disappointing but here it is
www.heartland4x4ok.com

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i talked to a lady on the phone, the store was opened last saturday and wont be open again for another week. makes no sense to me but whatever. she also said they should have a lot of ammo in when they open back up. and last i heard the range was going to open around Oct 1

7ftsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i talked to a lady on the phone, the store was opened last saturday and wont be open again for another week. makes no sense to me but whatever. she also said they should have a lot of ammo in when they open back up. and last i heard the range was going to open around Oct 1

What makes sense is that we were under the gun to get the store open in time for the grand opening. After numerous computer problems and inventory rechecks I did not get all my inventory on the floor. Not to mention we had about 5000 people show up for the first day and being a new store it exposed some internal problems that we need to address so that your visit goes smoothly. I know that to some of you this makes no sense but when you are in my shoes it makes persect business sense. I asure you that once we get all the problems fixed our store will be a great place to shop. Thanks again for all of your patience.

Matt

vette447

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested to see what the complete inventory will consist of. As stated above, I did not see much there for shooters. I was hoping that this store will fill some of the gap left for us shooters when Sportsman's Warehouse left town this spring. I will be anxious to see when they re-open.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes sense is that we were under the gun to get the store open in time for the grand opening. After numerous computer problems and inventory rechecks I did not get all my inventory on the floor. Not to mention we had about 5000 people show up for the first day and being a new store it exposed some internal problems that we need to address so that your visit goes smoothly. I know that to some of you this makes no sense but when you are in my shoes it makes persect business sense. I asure you that once we get all the problems fixed our store will be a great place to shop. Thanks again for all of your patience.

Matt

thanks for the heads up

Latest posts

Top Bottom