Couple of New Guns in the Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't posted in forever....nothing to say:shocked:

I'm working mids tonight and thought I'd post a couple new toys.

First Kimber Stainless Compact:
ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Guns_DSC01465.jpg

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Guns_DSC01464.jpg

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Guns_DSC01466.jpg

Next is Walther P22:
ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Guns_Picture2572.jpg

ai39.photobucket.com_albums_e157_Buzz70_Guns_Picture256.jpg

Enjoy:thumbup3:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Is that an all stainless series 1 Compact? Very nice! If so, I have one just like it, though considerably more used than that. Couple thousand rounds will do that. :)

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that an all stainless series 1 Compact? Very nice! If so, I have one just like it, though considerably more used than that. Couple thousand rounds will do that. :)

Nikat,

Ya, I saw a posted pic of yours and they look identical except for the trigger. How can I tell what series it is???

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to "see" you posting!

Those are two gorgeous guns!! I love that digital camo on the P22

Hey Kevin,

I was going to get basic black (well, because it goes with everything). Then I saw the digital camo and had to have it. It's basically a dangerous toy (aren't they all) so I thought why not make it more fun with the camo. I hear camo is the new black anyways.

Look at you and Nikat these days...all respectful moderators and stuff (I utilize respectful very looooooosley with regards to Nikat).:P

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Kevin,

I was going to get basic black (well, because it goes with everything). Then I saw the digital camo and had to have it. It's basically a dangerous toy (aren't they all) so I thought why not make it more fun with the camo. I hear camo is the new black anyways.

Look at you and Nikat these days...all respectful moderators and stuff (I utilize respectful very looooooosley with regards to Nikat).:P

I thought orange was the new black.....
:osu

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Buzz, a "Series II" gun, will have the model name followed by a "II" on the right side, under the ejection port. Where the "Series I" guns have nothing. Like WWI, they didn't know it was world war ONE, until after WW2.

Also, if your gun is ALL stainless, frame too, it is a series I, all of the series II "Compact Stainless" guns had an aluminum frame.

My gun I got used, and the previous owner had used it for competition, and it has a S&A mainspring/magwell and wood grips also. I had never noticed that the trigger was not stock until you pointed it out.

Series II gun:
[Broken External Image]

Series I gun: (mine)
ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_KimberSmall_2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom